Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Bullies Strike Again

How glad am I that I have been spending less and less time at that other place?

Very glad. Very, very glad.

I am suddenly seeing how very mean-spirited an awful lot of people there truly are.

I plan to keep my posting there at my current level. Only on threads that are either completely meaningless (at least until they degenerate to their typical level of making fun of whoever isn't in the in crowd) or those that have deep meaning like the political or social issue ones. Or sports, of course. :)

The cyberbullies are alive and well and winning. And, amazingly, like all other bullies, they see themselves as the good guys. Unfreakinbelievably immature behavior for adults, wouldn't you say?

2 Comments:

At 3/4/08, Blogger Kathie said...

Oh I hear you...why do some people think fart jokes are commentary?

 
At 6/8/08, Blogger SagebrushDan said...

Right there with you, Kathie and geg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home