Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wanna Good Laugh?

Okay, haven't been here in a while. And I wish my first post in ages wasn't about politics. But I just can't help myself. I can't post this in OT because...well, because the wingnuts over there won't find the humor. So I'm stuck with my blog.

Funniest thing I've heard in years?

This, from Glenn Beck on NPR this morning when asked who is the rising star of the Goopers:

BECK: You know, there’s really only one guy that I’ve talked to that I really really like. I think the guy is a Winston Churchill in many ways. He blew his Senate campaign because he spoke the truth. His advisers kept saying, “Don’t say this, don’t say this, this is going to hurt you.”
And that’s Rick Santorum out of Pennsylvania. I think this guy really has it. I think he really understands the world we live in right now.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home