Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Irony

Too fucking hilarious.

It's apparently akin to admitting complete agreement with the racial policies of Adolph Hitler to think that parents with young children, both of which are in perfect health, do not deserve special parking spaces, but it's perfectly acceptable (according the exact same people) for a perfectly able bodied person, especially one who is a member of Congress, to park in a handicapped parking spot.

Apparently the fact that it happened a year ago makes it okay.

Ooooooookay.

Another great moment in the hypocrisy parade these days: Pat Robertson has endorsed Rudy Guiliani for president. Yup. You saw that correctly. So, apparently the “values” of the “Values Voter” include infidelity, divorce, tolerance of homosexuality, cross-dressing, mob ties and bearing false witness. I'm quite happy to claim that I am not a "Values Voter." Because, apparently, it means you have no values whatsoever. Again let me say how thrilled I am to proudly say that I am not a Christian. I think at this point, Jesus himself would be denying any ties to Christianity.

2 Comments:

At 9/11/07, Blogger Paul said...

Well, lookee here . . .

Catholics Against Rudy

 
At 20/11/07, Blogger Asrai said...

Honey, you've just been hanging out with the wrong Christians!

I am Christian. I am not happy with either Rudy or Pat. I adore you, however! *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home