Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Random Thoughts I Can't Say Anywhere Else Online

* Good riddance to bad trash is the nicest way I can think of the commemorate the death of awful actor, homophobe, and I-like-guns-because-it-makes-me-think-my-penis-is-huge-and-totally-awesome Charleton Heston. I just love how all these people, like Heston and St. Ronnie of Reagan, who have shown, throughout a long lifetime, no evidence of more than three working neurons all end up dying of Altzheimer's.

* The greatest evidence I have for the fact that there is either no god or a god who gives not one good crap what happens on this planet is the fact that no one from the Bush administration is or will ever be indicted, prosecuted, and pronounced guilty of the war crimes they have committed. If there was a god or god gave a good goddamn about humans at all, that god would see to it that these guys suffered the same fate as that of the Nazis at Nuremburg they so creepily resemble. More proof of what complete crap religion is, that these subhumans will get away with it all and that the most religious and pious pieces of shit in America support them.

* I'm just about done with RTVW and it's certainly not because the Bully Girlz have scared me off. But I will admit that they have won their battle, just not in the way they would have liked to have won. They'd love to say they ran me off, I know. But it's even sadder than that. Now that they have effectively become the arbiters of what can and can't be said on OT, they are the most boring and shallow fucking people I've ever come across. It's all about birthdays, odometer readings, their cats, their household cleaners, blah, blah, blah. Those are fine things to keep up some light banter, but the most serious of things are either off limits because they are (god forbid!) controversial or not even worthy of commentary. It's a good thing I've gotten together with John just as OT became Stepford. He can manage to be both frivolous, funny, smart, and interested in big things all at once. Just like OT used to be.

* Glen Greenwald is a reasonable substitute for a god, if you must have one.

8 Comments:

At 16/4/08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*head tilt*

Stepford is a bad thing?

I'd really love to discuss this further, but I have a napping child, a load in the washer, another in the dryer. And some fresh muffins about to come out of the oven. And I need to prep my delivery basket.

I was thinking a blue gingham liner. Or maybe red. Yes, yes, I think red is more my color.

 
At 22/4/08, Blogger Glowie said...

I am just dropping by to say hi. I, as usual, have no idea what has happened. I prefer it that way.

*waves to geggy*
email me or whatnot so we can do drinks or go watch the Pirates suck. Or both!

 
At 22/4/08, Blogger SagebrushDan said...

Hi geggie. Haven't been around RTVW much anyway cuz of neck crap. Have I missed anything?
Had a sweet peep meet with Woe. She's quite a gal.

 
At 28/4/08, Blogger Nailbone said...

Eh, screw 'em. I'll post what I want.

Of course, I don't often wander in with anything controversial. :)

 
At 28/4/08, Blogger Nailbone said...

Oh, and sadly, it ain't just bully GIRLS...

 
At 23/5/08, Blogger Nailbone said...

You've been TAGGED, baby!!!

 
At 4/6/08, Blogger dragonflies said...

I've been forced to step a bit away from the internet during the work day, and I find that I am mostly happy with it. I still miss it, but less is more right now.

The only bad thing is I can't check up on the blogs except at night too, and my freetime at night is even harder to come by.

While I don't always agree with everything you say Geg, I admire you and your convictions, and find you a very intelligent, articulate person.

 
At 3/7/08, Blogger Lasann said...

Miss ditto here, will ditto DF's last paragraph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home