Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm So Pissed

At myself, for one. I had a moment of weakness. Exacerbated by being drunk. I summoned him. He came over in a flash. And I let him have his way with me. Every which way. For hours. It was crazy, hot, and extremely well-lubricated. I was shaken and shaking by the time we were done. He told me he loved me. But I think he just loves fucking me.

At him for another. Days afterward, we have a conversation in which he explains in great detail and with great passion of how I have held him back from his true self all these years. And how I should have listened to him way back in 1991 and again this past January and just left. And it's because I didn't that he started fucking his whore while he was still living with me. So it's my fault. Neither he nor she should be held responsible for any of this. Only me.

He is the biggest asshole going. But I'd still jump into bed with him in a minute.

And that's something to be pissed about.

3 Comments:

At 25/10/05, Blogger jenbeauty said...

Oh honey...it is only human to have this weakness. DO NOT BEAT YOURSELF UP!

Maybe this can give you some closure, let you move forward a bit. I know it is all easy for me to say but you will be stronger for all of it.

And, you were in the moment, it sounds like it was a pretty good moment until you starting conversing! lol

*smooch* first then big {{HUGS}}

 
At 25/10/05, Blogger Schnookie said...

Next time you feel that urge to call him, call me instead. (I'll send you my phone number).

Sorry geggy but he's a prick! He f's you then tells you all sorts of crap. He's taking advantage of you.

*HUGS*

 
At 25/10/05, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

OMfuckingG, I'm so sorry. Trust me and Syren will confer, I know about those moments of weakness and those that have the ability to provide the most intense physical pleasure while causing the most emotional pain.

He is a prick and if he wanted to break it off before, he should have had the balls to have done it himself.

I'm pissed that the first paragraph actually made my temperature rise in a good way while also pissing me off royally. What happened to the other? You're a sexy intelligent lady and I know that you can do better than him, even just for a romp in the hay.

*smooch* Call Nookie, she's the sweetest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home