Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Dreaming

First one:

I can't get away.
He's around every corner.
I know who he is.
But I can't see his face.

He taunts me.
He scares me.
He makes my heart race.
No matter which way I turn.

I dread him.
I long for him.
I hate myself for the thrill of the hunt.
I wake wanting him to disappear.
Forever.

Second one:

I'm writhing.
But not with pain.
With pleasure.

A man.
Again, I know him.
Again, I can't see him.

He knows all about me.
All my secrets.
And uses them to make me cry out.

Please, please, kiss me.
He does.
And I see his face.

I'm overwhelmed.
I'm thrilled.
I awake breathless.

5 Comments:

At 18/10/05, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Why didn't you tell me you dreamed about me...hehe

*smooch* love the stories, have to keep coming by for more.

 
At 20/10/05, Blogger jenbeauty said...

You have a way with words, very cool!

And where are you??

 
At 20/10/05, Blogger Geggy said...

I'm around. Very busy at work and very confused IRL. Gotta sort it out more before I can think about writing about it. But I will. Oh, yes, I will.

*smooches for Jen and Steve*

 
At 21/10/05, Blogger jenbeauty said...

I am here if you need someone babe!

 
At 24/10/05, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

*smooch* {{ hugs }} hope you're having a good week so far and yes I'm waiting for an update (shamelessly begging for more) *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home