Friday, October 24, 2008

Atlas Collapses and Dies

Who is John Galt?

A philosophically empty con man loser.

*******************************************

One of the beauties of this financial meltdown with its accompanying spotlight on its architects has been the complete and total implosion of the fucking stupid, greedy, value-lacking, completely discredited philosophy of Ayn Rand. Yesterday, hearing the biggest Randian asshole, Greenspan, admit, with astonishment, what can only be characterized as the utter defeat of the empty "philosophy" of "self-regulation" is just one of the many moments this election in which I have felt utterly vindicated in my decades-long cry in the wilderness against what they call the "free market." I have spent the last 30 years of my life listening to blithering idiot Rand cultists obnoxiously and ignorantly claim the victory of so-called rational individualism over the philosophies of Kant and Santayana. I wish I had all those bloviating, self-centered imbeciles right in front of me now so I could shove their faces in the pile of shit they've foisted on the rest of us in their disgusting, selfish race to create their own secret society where only they are the "haves" and the rest of us are just pieces of garbage tossed out the window of their objectivist limosines.

Good riddance to bad garbage. I always hated that bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home