Monday, November 20, 2006

A Slight Change of Heart

I don't take back the last post. I'm still an idiot.

But the pilot?

Is really great. A man who can talk philosophy while touching me in ways that have nothing to do with higher brain functions. Who calls me from the runway at 11:30pm to tell me he can't wait to see me. That I must meet him immediately for a drink. But who doesn't want to make love to me again (his words; I'd just say fuck) until the divorce is final and he doesn't feel still married any more. Whose kiss goodbye takes my breath away. And who texts me on his way home to say he had the best time and he can't wait to do it again. And, best of all, says he can't stop thinking about me.

The pilot has potential.

6 Comments:

At 20/11/06, Blogger Debcapsfan said...

So is he gone or still potential?
*confused face*

 
At 20/11/06, Blogger Geggy said...

Oh, he's still potential.

In fact, he's quickly moving up the list of more than potentials.

I kinda find it sexy that he keeps calling me from the cockpit, on the runway, walking through the terminal, and having dinner in Tampa or wherever with his fellow flight crew members. And telling how much he wants to see me.

And I've only been able to seduce him the one time. He keeps saying he wants to wait. He sure knows how to keep me on the edge.

So, of course, I'm obsessed with him now. I know that's his evil plan.

 
At 22/11/06, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*sings*

Anticipation
Anticipay-ay-ay-tion
It's making me wait!


Potential is good!

 
At 22/11/06, Blogger Lasann said...

Gobble gobble

 
At 23/11/06, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 
At 24/11/06, Blogger lights said...

*lives out pilot fantasy vicariously through Geg's blog*

Happy Thanksgiving Sweetie! Sorry I'm a little late but some of us had to work yesterday and today. *pout*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home