Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hot Men

I have already said this on OT, but I just have to say it again.

I am now officially in love with Keith Olberman. Why was this man ever, ever wasted on sports?

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/10/olbermann-why-does-habeas-corpus-hate-america/

I also said that if I could just have an orgy with him, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, and Stephen Colbert, I could die a happy woman. Which at least one person simply didn't get (though she is a fan of all three).

So why would I want to be the subject of a gangbanging by these men?

Because they are hot, hot, hot. Not pretty hot like Brad Pitt (gag). But hot in the way that it counts for me.

Smart? Most definitely.

Funny? Always. And in the most serious of ways.

Correct? As far as I'm concerned they are.

And so, I lust after them. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for that.

Oh, and if everyone insists I must add some pretty to that lineup? I guess I could fuck George Clooney.

1 Comments:

At 13/10/06, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Can I just say you have a way with words *grin*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home