Monday, July 17, 2006

Lust

I'm consumed by it. I'm obsessed with it. I'm overcome by it.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I've always had a healthy appetite for such things, but I'm out of control right now.

I can't stop it.

I can't get enough of him.

I call him at midnight just to have him come over and do me.

When we talk, I watch his lips move but I don't really hear him because I'm thinking about doing him.

I get excited just thinking about it.

I'm in perpetual heat.

Thank heaven he's young and has stamina.

He needs it.

6 Comments:

At 17/7/06, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Dammit, this is how I feel, except I cannot get the guy to make housecalls!

Lucky you...

 
At 18/7/06, Blogger Geggy said...

LOL! I feel bad sometimes for the poor guy. I try to stop myself from calling at all hours just for a booty call. But I just can't help myself.

 
At 18/7/06, Blogger jenbeauty said...

I could use a housecall!! LOL you go woman!

 
At 18/7/06, Blogger Syren said...

Lust is a wonderful thing isn't it.

 
At 20/7/06, Blogger Dweeze said...

So Geggy. How you doin?

 
At 21/7/06, Blogger Geggy said...

Dweeze!

Imagine how I'd feel if he showed up in a trenchcoat and fedora.

First words out of my mouth?

That was you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home