Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm So Glad

Things I'm glad about:

1) That I am who I am and feel good about that.

2) That I have wonderful friends and a (mostly) terrific family.

3) That the weather here has been amazing so far this winter (yes, I know it's not technically winter, but...)

4) That so many people love me.

5) That I have more fun most of the time than should be allowed.

6) That there are students out there who come to me for the answer to almost any question because they trust me.

7) That I am healthy and fit.

8) That I have two weeks off in order to re-charge my batteries.

9) That I am an iconoclast.

10) That I'm not a bitter bitch.

It's all good. And, really, even though I've taken a little bit of a hit lately? It hurt the hitters more than it hurt me. As my mom always said, the best revenge is living well.

5 Comments:

At 21/12/06, Blogger ~Nutz said...

It's always a good idea to remember the good things!

Have a happy holiday!

 
At 22/12/06, Blogger Lasann said...

Have a good holiday season! Enjoy the time away from work.

 
At 7/1/07, Blogger Paul said...

Hope you don't mind a #hug# from someone who's endured a few hits in his day.

 
At 8/1/07, Blogger Nailbone said...

*smooch* here's to many more good things this year.

 
At 8/1/07, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Here's to a much improved '07. Seven's lucky, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home